Wednesday 31 October 2012

Day 31 Capture Your Grief - Sunset

So that's the end of baby loss awareness month. Though obviously not the end of our grief.

The weather here in Croatia was not good today so I prepared by taking a photo last night when the sky was beautiful.

I have found this project healing in a way. I have found it therapeutic to be able to share my grief with others. I apologise to those who have not shared in this experience and found it useful in some way. Thank you so much to those of you who have.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ending to a very lovely blog, Sara. Your words have been very moving; heartbreaking at times, but always very touching and poignant. Thank you very much and I so hope that your heart continues to heal and that a rainbow of hope and light will touch your life. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete