- Feelings of loneliness and isolation
- Irritability, anger
- Guilt, blaming yourself
- Hopelessness, helplessness
- Appetite disturbances
- Sleep disturbances
- Difficulty concentrating or focusing your attention
- Difficulty remembering information
- Feelings of emotional numbness and emptiness
- A sense of chaos, disorderliness
- A sense of despair about your future
- Difficulty formulating goals for the future
- A frequent need to talk about the death and the details of what happened
So it's only my appetite that hasn't been affected! Which isn't surprising! I can have a dodgy tummy and still feel the need to eat!
So in case you wonder how I genuinely feel - see above! I'm not really fine or ok or alright...