Sunday 19 August 2012

I don't feel FINE!

I read that the following are the most common reactions following the loss of a pregnancy or baby... let's see...

  • Crying   
  • Feelings of loneliness and isolation 
  • Irritability, anger
  • Guilt, blaming yourself 
  • Hopelessness, helplessness 
  • Appetite disturbances
  • Sleep disturbances 
  • Difficulty concentrating or focusing your attention 
  • Difficulty remembering information 
  • Forgetfulness 
  • Feelings of emotional numbness and emptiness
  • A sense of chaos, disorderliness 
  • A sense of despair about your future 
  • Difficulty formulating goals for the future 
  • A frequent need to talk about the death and the details of what happened 

So it's only my appetite that hasn't been affected! Which isn't surprising! I can have a dodgy tummy and still feel the need to eat!

So in case you wonder how I genuinely feel - see above! I'm not really fine or ok or alright...

No comments:

Post a Comment